Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sketch to Self

I'm not a big fan of ice cream. I recognize and am resigned to the fact that it tasted soooo much better when I was a kid, that my local mom&pop New England ice creamery has no contemporary equal, and that my tolerance for long lines in summer decreases with each passing year. Know all this, I can usually pass up ice cream for a healthier option.
I write "usually" because I have had brownie batter ice cream three times this week. I justified it because it was almost FREE, because I felt I needed sugar to get through my shifts at work, and because it satisfied chocolate cravings.
So again I write:
SKETCH TO SELF:
Just because ice cream is surprisingly alluring, available, and discounted DOES NOT mean that you should eat it frequently.
Love and Kisses,
The Management

P.S. Please note the total failure to draw a circle. I take some small pride in the shape's wobbliness because although we copy like cats here at She's So Sketchy, we never trace.
For those Eddie Izzard fans among my readers, those are the rules... which we just made up...

No comments:

Post a Comment