Friday, June 18, 2010

Very Good Morning

I feel a little more relaxed just looking at this sketch. I gave myself this morning to do some reading in a comfortable chair, and giving in to a pleasant mood made me want to draw, which means to me that this pet project is in the right place. Maybe it's just the sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows talking, but I'm really pleased with how this sketch turned out.
I feel enough at ease to confess to you that I really like feet. Not to the point of a fetish, but just think about it- Feet are wonderfully complicated in addition to being dead useful and, if kept neat, they can be aesthetically pleasing. On a good day I like MY feet, if that's not too vain to mention.
I also really like coffee, but that's no great revelation. Still, who'd have thought the combination of feet and coffee could be so soothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment